Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Flash Mobs

I'm obsessed with the idea of flash mobs. To organize one would be my ultimate Guerrilla PR/Marketing fantasy come true. Unfortunately, that opportunity has not come up yet. Although, I am certain it will—to participate in and plan a flash mob is on my list of career "to dos", strange? But until that day arrives I will have to live vicariously through other people's fun guerrilla campaigns. Below are two of my favorites:


Frozen at Grand Central Station. This was done by an Improv group, not exactly a planned PR/Marketing campaign but it's a great example:



H&M Kids Fashion Flash Mob. This was executed beautifully. H&M happens to be just around the corner from Union Square in San Francisco making it the perfect location for a flash mob that garners lots of tourists and shoppers during the day. Who doesn't love kids dancing their little hearts out in trendy affordable clothes?

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Hahaha both those videos are awesome

Related Posts with Thumbnails