Thursday, January 29, 2009

Randomly breaking into song...

or why my brother is awesome.

While talking about how there aren’t any of the good old Disney cartoons on On Demand a yawn entered the conversation, to which I fake yawned back and received another fake yawn in return and all of a sudden my brother and I are singing “Meeermaid” as if it’s totally normal and then jump back into our previous conversation without missing a beat. I love my brother.




On a totally non-related subject, Modest Mouse is going to be in town and although I have already seen them live it seems like a waste not to take advantage of the fact that they will literally be down the street. Someone should come with me. That someone should probably be you. No, not you. The other guy, yes you!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails