Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Homely & Hideous

I thought this was really funny and had to share it even though it's only funny at my expense.

A quick back story: A co-worker of mine wants to include a photo of each of us in the office with a short bio and our favorite product from one of our web sites (1 of 30 & counting that I get the awesome task of marketing/managing). He sent this email out to everyone in the office explaining why we should do it and an example link of what he was referring too. Low and behold my name gets tossed in there. Awesome.

"I was just on this site and I remembered that we were talking briefly about a contact us section for the SHP site (and possibly the other sites). This is the idea that I had. http://www.godoggygo.com/pages.php?pID=6&osCsid=be9c9060fd8989fbc704e07289f60cfe Everyone in the office could take a picture with a pet. It’s not a necessity or anything but I personally think it adds a fun, personal touch… and we’re all pretty attractive people (myself especially) and I think that makes a difference as well. Not any of us are homely or hideous (except maybe Angela, but only on a bad day)… ok, it goes like this………. when I saw Christopher’s picture I instantly wanted to buy about 50,000 toothbrushes… and move to Montana… next door to him…… and buy some binoculars. That’s all I’m saying. All because of a silly little contact us section on their site."

Can you feel the love? I know I do.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails