Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Highway Rocks, Literally.

We had a lovely sunny weekend and I decided to take advantage of it by looking for some thrift/record store finds and enjoying a pint... or two. On my way to begin that adventure I found myself in the middle of this:




































For about 20 minutes highway 41 was covered in rocks. But after it was all cleaned up I was the only one on the highway. Mind you, I was the only one for about a minute or two but those couple of minutes are hard to come by on a usually congested highway.

Speaking of enjoying a pint, I suggest everyone take a break from their crazy midweek schedules and indulge in at least one green beer for St. Patrick's Day. You totally deserve it. If not, pretend you do.

1 comment:

Katie said...

that is so funny! great picture!

Related Posts with Thumbnails