Thursday, June 24, 2010

Things I love: Summer

This week marked the first week of summer. Here are a few of my favorite things about this time of year:


















 X


Ah, baseball how I love thee...












X


The 4th of July is my favorite holiday.


















 


I'm not great at barbecuing but I am really good at eating barbecue.  











 X


I love soaking up the sun on my longboard.












 X


Roadtrips and car rides with the window down are the best.











 X



I turn into a fish when I'm at the beach, it's hard to get me out of the water.












 


Bonfires under the stars are great, add marshmellos and you've got a party. 

2 comments:

Katie said...

I love the smell of a charcoal grill!

Bridget said...

so great. love all that stuff.

Related Posts with Thumbnails