Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Gratitude Tuesday: Kindness






















I'm grateful for kindness, whether it's from a loved one or a total stranger. To me, the greatest acts of kindness are often seen as the smallest. But lately I feel like kindness doesn't amount to much if you can't be kind to yourself. I really need to work on that. Being your toughest critic is rough when you're stuck with yourself. I figure if I can give myself a break and be kinder then giving away that kindness will be effortless.

"Well, you made the best of this life where you never knew one day from the next. Dig your heels in a little girl put them to the test. You gotta be kind to yourself." -She & Him

P.S- I'm in love with She & Him Volume Two. I've been singing/dancing around like a fool to it non-stop. Pure bliss.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails