Thursday, April 8, 2010

Things I love: San Francisco Giants

It's baseball season! Which means sunny afternoons and cool summer nights filled with over priced beer & hotdogs all while being able to cheer and heckle like a crazy person and not be judged for it. What's not to love?

I was raised a Giants fan. Some of my first memories of baseball consist of being 4 years old and watching the Giants play on TV with my Dad, which we continue to do. But there is nothing better than being in AT&T Park and watching a game. I love San Francisco and being able to take in the city, the bay and my favorite team all at once is like having a little piece of heaven—it's truly that good. Even if you're not a diehard Giants fan I suggest you see at least one game at AT&T park, it really is beautiful. A Dodgers fan once broke down and told me that they liked the stadium. So, if a crappy Dodgers fan can appreciate it, anyone can.


Note: I wouldn't be a real fan if I didn't take a dig at the Dodgers, sorry!



Nighttime view of AT&T Park, across McCovey Cove (San Francisco) from David Berry on Vimeo.

You can catch me at the stadium sporting my black on black Giants cap, panda ears and a big ol' smile on my face. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails