Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Snow Day

It snowed recently and it’s gotten fairly low. Yesterday I hoped that there would be snow at the office but it was mostly slushy and wet, no real snow on the ground. But it rained last night so I grabbed my rain boots and brought them with me to work just in case (I don't have the proper shoes for snow so my polka dotted rain boots are a substitute for real boots). I got lucky today and there was snow at the office. So, on my lunch break I put on my boots and trekked around on the property behind the office. I wanted to go play in the snow so badly last year when I was back home but ended up getting really sick and that put a stop to any kind of plans of outdoor fun so this time around I'm hoping I can stay healthy and have a full day of snow rather than just a lunch break in it. I'm going to try and get some photos of the snow tomorrow if its not all melted by then. Since I've had a photo for every blog so far, here is a picture of Fancy helping get some serious work done.

The cats are growing on me but I still wish we had dogs in the office everyday rather than once in a while....

2 comments:

Galaxy of Kenshin said...

HI Angela,

this is kenshin from india,im an software proffesional works for US concern. I heard like now its a daylight saving period for US.. i mean they said they will advance the clock one hour ahead than normal time because of winter in US, What does it is exactly ? and it seems your fond of cats and dogs...

once you find time please visit my blog and place your comments. Since im doing reach on Perception of different kinds of people in the world. so help me out in that .. chow.....

Unknown said...

hey since when does it snow in cali

Related Posts with Thumbnails