Friday, December 19, 2008

On a whim

 lIn the past few days all my normal personality traits have been completely abandoned. I have been staying up late (I’m usually fast asleep by 11:00pm at the latest. I know, I’m an old lady), partly because my mind wont rest and because I am rekindling my love of Late Night with Conan O’Brien. I got my hair cut on a whim. I had a dream in which I had short hair so I went with it and just chopped it off. Normally I would obsess over the matter and plan it all out before even considering changing a thing. To top it all off I’m waaay behind on the whole holiday season thing. I usually have all my shopping done in advance and would be well on my way to baking up a storm of things that I shouldn’t be eating in the first place. Instead, I just realized that both Christmas and my birthday are fast approaching and neither of them are first on my list of priorities. I have a feeling this means I’m getting old or am just far too busy. Either way, I need to kick it into high gear and start acting like its Christmas time before it’s too late and be forced to fight for gifts on Christmas Eve with the rest of the slackers.

In other news, I really want to see this:

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails