Monday, November 16, 2009

Music Monday: The Temper Trap



When I like a band I wear them out. I will listen to them when I shower, as I'm dressing, eating breakfast, commuting to work.... you get the picture. My entire day will be filled with their music until one day I find another band and start the cycle all over.
 

In terms of The Temper Trap, I haven't worn out their album as much as I have a specific song. I'm absolutely 100% obsessed with their song Sweet Disposition. It has caught my full attention and has been in heavy rotation ever since.

I’m not in love with their music video, I have a completely different concept of what the song means to me and it has nothing to do traveling beams of light and a roller derby woman. But I like the song all the same:


The Temper Trap - Sweet Disposition

The Temper Trap | MySpace Video

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails