Thursday, November 12, 2009

Things I Love: Blogs

Since my last post featured one of my favorite blogs, PostSecret, I figured that I would share a few more blogs that are on my list of daily/weekly reads:

Le Love Image:


Anything and everything about love is featured. I check this blog almost daily; it's romantic, sappy, cute, heartbreaking... you know, just generally girly and nausting. But I can't help but love it.

Design Sponge:


It’s do-it-yourself heaven! I love arts and crafts and this blog is always filling me up with new ideas for projects.

Fuck That Band:


If you take emo/pop/punk/hipster bands seriously don’t check out this blog. If you like making fun of said bands then check out this blog.

Once Wed:


I’m not going to be heading down the aisle anytime soon but I love this blog. The photography is beautiful and I love checking out all the personal touches that are used in the weddings featured. It inspires my own crafty adventures.

Daytrotter:


This site is my ultimate indie music resource. They have great interviews, reviews, videos and unique illustrations.


Any blogs/websites that are apart of your daily/weekly reads?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails