Friday, November 6, 2009

Things I Love: Cheer Up Stuff

Great TV. It's sad but The Office, 30 Rock and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia always make me laugh no matter how crappy of a day I've had.



Mike & Ike. This candy makes my tummy happy.

X


Beaner. She is the only one who doesn't care about anything but sitting with me and sometimes that's all you need to feel better.



iTunes Genius. Perfect playlists every time for every mood. If only iTunes had this for everything else in life.

X


Stella. There are much more responsible ways to fix a bad day but sometimes a cold beer is the best remedy.

X

So, what are the things that cheer you up?

3 comments:

Jpresnall09 said...

The Office, 30 Rock, Always Sunny, Buttered Popcorn, Pandora, and Heineken. Pretty damn close!!

Angela Jay said...

I would have guessed pizza before popcorn and mountain dew before heineken. I learn something new everyday.

Jpresnall09 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts with Thumbnails