It seems like I have been coming across a lot of people feeling stressed lately whether it is from work, school, family, wedding planning, you name it. So, I thought it would be nice to do a post for an Anti Stress Kit. Honestly, this is so simple to do it probably shouldn't be classified as a "craft" since all you need are a few supplies and a thoughtful mood.
- Paper bag
- A hole punch and paper (to make confetti)
- An Eraser
- Hershey Kisses
- Marbles (unfortunately I couldn't find any but if you can, add them)
- Something to write with
- Eraser: To make all your mistakes disappear.
- Pennies: So you will never be broke.
- Rubberbands: To help you stretch beyond your limits.
- Starburst: To give you a burst of energy at the end of the day.
- Marbles: To replace the ones people say you've lost.
- Snickers: Laughter is the best medicine.
- Confetti: When you feel like throwing something.
- Kisses: To always remember that someone cares.