Thursday, May 20, 2010

Things I Love: Missed Connections

























Missed connection postings can be creepy because let's face it, Craigslist is just creepy in general but I really love coming across the sweet ones even though they are few and far between. The hopeless romantic in me wishes that the post is stumbled upon by the right person and the two of them can have a date to go along with their meet cute. I don't believe in coincidences, I like to think that all things happen for a reason and that maybe missed connections is a second chance at not taking advantage of a good thing in the moment. I'm sure it's rare but wouldn't that be a great story?

2 comments:

Liz said...

My MOM had a missed connections post written about her. So creepy lol.

Angela Jay said...

Eeep! That is creepy... this is the problem. I just want to meet a couple who had a cute happy ending via Craigslist instead of a scary one that ends up on the 6 o'clock news. Help a sista out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails