Thursday, May 6, 2010

Things I Love: Income Tax Wish List

I got my income tax money back and if I weren't such a guilty shopper (I tend to talk myself out of purchasing anything that is not on sale or isn't deemed a necessity in my mind) I would snap up these things pronto:  














I want the Fujifilm Instax Mini so bad. Since I can't get my hands on any Polaroid film (The Impossible Project is amazing but man, that film is pricey) this would be the next best thing for instant photos, besides that, I think it would be fun to have.














I love this geeky necklace. Don't you wish that ctrl+z could work in real life sometimes?
















I have this vision of a wall covered in photographs and art, it's basically a jumbled mess of ornate frames but somehow they all flow beautifully together. I'll have that someday and I would like this illustration to be among those random beautiful things.


And I would like a wicker basket for my bike since I have Farmer's Market trips planned out in my head and will need a basket to hold any food that doesn't get consumed by the time I make it back home and a weekend trip filled with sun/sand/water would be lovely too.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails