Monday, May 3, 2010

Music Monday: Passion Pit
















Have you ever met someone and just had an awful first impression? They didn't look/act like someone you would want to spend your time with and to top it off the converstion was labored and went no where. But then upon running into each other again, something just clicks and it turns out this person is amazing and you wonder how the heck you had ever thought any different of them?

Well, that's how I feel about Passion Pit. It was tough for us to find common ground in the beginning, I thought we wanted different things but it turns out they were just what I needed. The more I listen to them the more I fall in love. I can't get their song Seaweed Song out of my head. "Nobody knows you the way you know you, but I think I do" keeps playing in repeat in my mind.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails