Monday, May 10, 2010

Music Monday: Nick Drake
















I was recently watching yet not watching TV (you know, that kind of it's on for background noise but you're not really paying attention, kind of TV viewing) and all of a sudden I heard Nick Drake playing in a commercial. I stopped what I was doing and took in the moment. The first time I heard his music was years ago in a commercial for Volkswagen, they used his song Pink Moon and I instantly fell in love, figured out who he was and bought the album. Turns out that folk music is great for advertisements, who knew?

His song From The Morning was playing in the commercial that stopped me for a moment:

1 comment:

Kyla Roma said...

Oh I love Nick, he's so classic. I need to dig his CDs out, thank you for the reminder =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails